Friday, January 10, 2020

Chicken Valentine

Anyone who knows me knows who is getting this Valentine!  The reason I purchased Stampin' Up's Birds of a Feather stamp set is because of this chicken and the Christmas bird.  When we were at Matt's on Sunday, I was watching his chickens.  He does have a rooster and the rooster was like the Pied Piper.  Eight or nine of the chickens followed the rooster wherever he went!

Matt has a few brown chickens so I colored the one on his Valentine with brown alcohol markers.  The hearts are from SU's Be Mine Stitched Framelits which were in last year's Occasions catalog.  A Cuttlebug embossing folder was used on the Crumb Cake cardstock layer.  The "love you" is from a Lawn Fawn stamp set.  For some reason, I remembered that I had little red heart rhinestones.  Sure enough, they were right where they should have been.  I laughed because I purchased those rhinestones when Archivers was on Randall Road.  And how long ago did they close?  Have a great weekend and be careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment