Thursday, January 16, 2020

Valentines Card & Collection at LaRabida Children's Hospital

I received my order from Stampin' Up and as always, I had to make something with some of the products as soon as the order arrived.  The colors in the From My Heart specialty paper are Real Red, Flirty Flamingo and White.  The striped paper is from that pack of paper.  I used retired ribbon, scalloped edge punches and the heart outline framelit from Sunshine Wishes thinlits.  My favorite parts of the card (and of my SU order) are the heart punches that coordinate with Heartfelt stamp set.

I read that Chicago Radio Station SHE 100.3 is teaming up with CD One Price Cleaners in the Chicago area to collect homemade Valentines for LaRabida Children's Hospital in Chicago. I will be finished with the cards for children in Ohio on Friday.   So over the next 10 days I can make Valentines for children right here.   If anyone is looking for a good reason to make Valentines, go to www.wshechicago.com and click on the top advertisements to get to Valentines For Kids to read all about it.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment