Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Big Hugs On The Way

Oftentimes I make a card and say to myself, "This is the cutest card ever!"  Well, this card is just about the cutest card ever!  The stamp is from Stacey Yacula and Nora and Butter are at the mailbox.   The sentiment is a die from Simon Says Stamp, Scripty Hugs.  And the scallop heart is from Stampin' Up.  I purchased this stamp to make Valentines and now I am using it to make cards for Heart Month for Cards For Little Hearts.  They want heart cards but not to say Valentine or Valentin's Day.  Using Lost Lagoon as the main color of the card makes it not so Valentine-ish!

I usually first stamp my images and then cut them on my Scan N Cut before coloring.  Well, after using these stamps from Stacey Yacula, I decided to try coloring first and then cutting.  Well guess what?  It has been working!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment