Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Reel Great Guys
We are going to a party this weekend to celebrate the 70th birthday of one of John's fishing buddies. I made this card specially for Rick as I can almost see the two of them out in a boat in Canada while hoping to catch the big one! The stamp set, Reel Great Guys, is from Art Impressions. Spectrum Noir markers were used to color the image. The layer and numbers were cut from Marina Mist cardstock . Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment