Thursday, May 2, 2019

Puppy Pictures

Let me introduce you to my new little grandpuppy, Sadie. Jen and Sydney will pick her up on Saturday.  There is much excitement in the air while they anticipate bringing her home.  She is a miniature Aussie Doodle.  I will get to meet her on Sunday.  Can hardly wait!

Little Sandie has made herself at home!  We didn't let our own dogs on the sofas, but both are covered with sheets so the little girl can be on them.  I was looking for her the other day and I looked on the seats of the sofas and John says, "She is on the back of the sofa!"  She didn't knock over one picture
on the table behind the sofa!  She starts her heart worm treatment on Monday, so she is going to need comfy places to rest.  And John and I will be here to help her thru it. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment