Monday, March 11, 2019

Serene Garden

Yesterday, Paula and Jenny came for a visit.  Paula made today's pretty card and brought the stamp set and framelits for us to use.  The Serene Garden stamp set and the coordinating dies, Garden Scene, are in Stampin' Up's Annual Catalog.  I totally looked passed this stamp set in the catalog and after seeing the card Paula sent me, I took a second look at it.  I also went on Pinterest to see what cards were created using Serene Garden.  There are so many pretty samples on the internet that you will be seeing more creations with this stamp set.  (I stamped a few of each image while Paula was here that I can use in the future!) Actually, Paula will let me use her stamp set whenever I ask.    Her cards were a reminder of the pretty stamp sets that are in Stampin' Up's Annual and Occasions catalogs.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment