Friday, March 8, 2019

Hoppy Friends

I am ending the week with a cute Easter card.  I used the images from the My Favorite Things stamp set, Hoppy Friends.  The images were cut on my Scan N Cut and colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  The Easter eggs were cut from miscellaneous scraps of cardstock and paper.  I then used a white gel paint to make stripes and dots on a couple of the eggs.    Both layers of Bashful Blue pattern paper were cut with the Avery Elle Wonky Stitches dies.  I even cut the grass with one of the Wonky Stitches dies so it matched the rest of the edges.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's retired Teeny Tiny Wishes and cut out with one of their retired Itty Bitty Framelits.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment