Monday, March 18, 2019

Happy St. Patrick's~~Late

Hope everyone had a fun weekend and celebrating St. Patrick's Day.  Today's card was created using clip art.  I found this image on the Internet, printed it on Whisper White cardstock and used layers of green cardstock on the white card base.  No stamps, markers or colored pencils used.  This is a cute card for "cheating"!

I will not be posting for a few days due to a knee problem.  Not sure what caused the problem.  I cannot put any weight on my left leg because of the pain.  The ER gave me my first ever walker!! (Now I know I am old!) Going down and up the stairs just can't be done.  I have gotten Cortisone shots to get rid of the inflammation with the hope that the fluid gets absorbed.   If that doesn't work, then an MRI.  Always something!  I went thru a major surgery without any problem or pain and now I am using pain killers for my knee!  I will be back as soon as I can go down to my craft room safely.  Have a great few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment