Friday, March 29, 2019

Getting Better~~I Hope!

It has been a while since I posted and things are looking up.  I started  physical therapy this week going 2-3 times a week. If that doesn't work, then an MRI.  I can go up and down the stairs so long as I do one step at a time.  That is progress.  It could all be caused by arthritis or it is a meniscus tear.  Time will tell.  What I do know is that after two therapy sessions my knee hurts more than it did before the therapy!

Today's card was created by my friend, Dawn.  When I opened the envelope, I truly did laugh.  The inside said, "On the bright side, you don't need a cone"! The image is from Art Impressions' Funny Farm set, Doggy Kisses.  I liked it so much, that I ordered the stamp set.  I also like the layout of her card.  I am copying that for sure, too.  In other words I am remaking her card! Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment