Isn't the paper on this card so pretty? It is one of the patterns in the Birthday Bouquet DSP collection in the new Occasions Mini. The colors, the flowers~~I like everything about this paper. The "just for you" is a stamp in the Watercolor Words set which is in the annual catalog. I stamped it using Mossy Meadow ink and fussy cut the little flowers. I used some Pool Party ribbon I have, but I wish I would have used Mossy Meadow! Oh well, next card! I am hearing that people are receiving their new Occasion Mini. Hope your copy arrives soon, too! Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!Friday, December 18, 2015
Just For You
Isn't the paper on this card so pretty? It is one of the patterns in the Birthday Bouquet DSP collection in the new Occasions Mini. The colors, the flowers~~I like everything about this paper. The "just for you" is a stamp in the Watercolor Words set which is in the annual catalog. I stamped it using Mossy Meadow ink and fussy cut the little flowers. I used some Pool Party ribbon I have, but I wish I would have used Mossy Meadow! Oh well, next card! I am hearing that people are receiving their new Occasion Mini. Hope your copy arrives soon, too! Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment