Monday, December 21, 2015

Cards Are Mailed!

The weekend was very productive for me.  I finished making my Christmas cards and took them to the post office yesterday~~YEAH!  Today's card is one of the designs I made over this weekend. And a new tool in the Occasions Mini was a big help when cutting out the die cuts.  It is on page 19 of the Occasions Mini~~Big Shot die brush.  In the past I have used wax paper when cutting out intricate and word dies and then had to poke out all the little pieces from both the die cut and the die.  I decided to see how the die brush worked and low and behold I needed no wax paper and the words popped out with no problem.  On the ornament die cut, there might have been two or three tiny pieces left that I needed to poke out, but those were far and few between.   Next time you are at my house, be sure to try out the die brush.   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment