Friday, May 23, 2014
Remember Our Best!
As we begin the Memorial Day Weekend, let's not forget those who died for our freedom throughout the years. At the same time, if you see a Veteran or know a Veteran, just say "thank you". I know that is what I will be doing. Have a great weekend, be safe and enjoy this special holiday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment