Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Green Galore

We had a great Memorial Day weekend with Sydney as our overnight guest.  She helped John plant flowers and vegetables and we crafted.  She was using my SU markers to make book marks and wondered if I had a brighter green that would go with the Melon Mambo.  So, I pulled out my old markers and asked if Green Galore would work.  It was perfect.  Her bookmarks were very cute and the Green Galore marker prompted me to use some of my retired Green Galore product with the bright, summery colors of Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo to create today's cards.   The stamp sets used on the Turquoise card are Flower Shop and Really Good.  The sets used on the Melon Mambo card are Four You and Summer Silhouettes.  If SU brought back a few old colors, Green Galore would definitely get my vote!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment