Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day has always been a special day in my family. Not only did we celebrate Valentine's Day, but it was my dad's birthday. We would have chocolates, lots of homemade Valentines and we always had a birthday cake. Here I am all these years later and I am still making Valentines for those I love. This is a card I made for my husband. I used the new Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, the heart Framelits and one of the Adorning Accents embossing folders--all of which are new items in the Occasions mini. The stamped image is from a retired SU set, Love You Much. That was a must-have set a few years back and I continue to use it today. My dad passed away a number of years ago, but Valentine's Day and my dad will always go hand-in-hand in my mind and in my heart. I am very blessed to have and to have had so much love in my life. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to let those special people in your life know that you love them! Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment