Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bordering On Romance

Yesterday my husband took me to one of my favorite little places--Deerfield's Bakery in Schaumburg. The bakery was all about romance. The showcases were filled with cakes, cookies, candy and more. The photo on the left shows just a few of their creations--and they taste as good as they look! Now for my creation--a lot less calories--lol! Today's card was created using images from the stamp set Bordering on Romance. This stamp set is in the Occasions Mini and is perfect for someone who enjoys coloring with their SU markers. Once again I used the Labels Framelits for layering. The Framelits truly make both centering and matting an image so quick and easy. Next time you are at my house, make sure you use the Framelits and also the Edgelits, two products that I recommend. Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment