Well, I must say, I think I finally used enough Chocolate Chip & Cherry Cobbler cardstock to last me for a while--lol! But isn't this card pretty? I embossed the Very Vanilla cardstock squares--after punching out the squares. I then arranged the 12 squares needed for the Top Note die and adhered them to a piece of cardstock. After running it through the Big Shot I sponged the edges with Chocolate Chip ink, made a little tag and tied it with twine. And now I have a pretty thank you card to send to someone special. Tomorrow the Cricut group is here, so time to go clean up the scrap room. Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time.
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Quilted Top Note Card
Well, I must say, I think I finally used enough Chocolate Chip & Cherry Cobbler cardstock to last me for a while--lol! But isn't this card pretty? I embossed the Very Vanilla cardstock squares--after punching out the squares. I then arranged the 12 squares needed for the Top Note die and adhered them to a piece of cardstock. After running it through the Big Shot I sponged the edges with Chocolate Chip ink, made a little tag and tied it with twine. And now I have a pretty thank you card to send to someone special. Tomorrow the Cricut group is here, so time to go clean up the scrap room. Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
Great card Gail! I've always loved the look of quilted cards. Those colors are so PERFECT together!
ReplyDelete