Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Pattern Cardstock

So I fell in love with some cardstock at Archivers a couple of weeks ago and in a previous post, there is a picture of the tags made with that cardstock. Last night I wanted to make a few more tags using the Archivers cardstock, but I did not have any. So, I decided to recreate that paper using Stampin' Up supplies already on hand. These are the tags I made using only SU "stuff": Crumb Cake cardstock and Cherry Cobbler and Chocolate Chip cardstock and ink; a retired SU stamp set and Big Shot dies and embossing folder. I did use something that is not SU--the rhinestones--but I do love rhinestones. At any rate, it is very easy to make some beautiful pattern cardstock using the stamps, cardstock and ink you already own. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment