Thursday, January 4, 2024

Happy 2024!  

I have given a lot of thought as to whether or not to continue my blog.  It has been a year since I last added anything and as I looked back at posts, I saw some very pretty cards that I have made through the years.  That being said, I have made some pretty cards throughout this past year but did not post any of them.  Today's card is one of my favorite from 2023. I created this card after Jimmy Buffett died.  His last song to us was titled "Bubbles Up".  I had this paper from Stampin' Up and when I saw the embellishment bubbles from Sunny Studio Stamps, I knew just how I would put them all together.  I typed the sentiment on my computer.  With torn edges, twine and a few seagulls in the sky, this is the perfect JB card.   So here is to a fantastic New Year and "Bubbles Up" to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment