Monday, July 11, 2022

I received my Stampin' Up order that included the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper.  I had previously ordered the Happiness Abounds stamp set and dies earlier in the month, thinking I really did not need more paper.  Well, I thought wrong.  After receiving the order with the stamp set and punch, I started seeing all of the pretty cards using the dies with the coordinating paper.  When the free shipping day happened, I placed an order for the paper.  

Today's card was made using flowers from the Hues of Happiness paper, Starry Night cardstock and ink, a retired SU set for the sentiment and Deckled Rectangle dies from Stampin' Up.  The vase for the flowers is a tea cup created using the Stitched Tea Cup die from Lawn Fawn.  Before adding the pieces to the white cardstock layer, I splattered some Starry Night ink on it.  When I was finished, the card needed a little something more, so a few rhinestones were added.  Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment