Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Ice Cream Treats

 A week ago today we were expecting a 95 degree day here.  Guess what?  We are expecting the same temperature today!  (That being said, we had beautiful weather days on the days between the 95 degree ones.)  Popsicles and push-ups were always the treat we got on hot, summer days when I was a kid and I gave to my kids.  When I was making today's card I had frozen fruit bars in mind.  I cut the images from a piece of pre-painted watercolor paper.  I actually used the cheapy watercolors you can get at any store.  I just painted areas of the paper using a different color and then die cut the treats and the sticks.   The Pair of Popsicle dies from MFT Stamps are so fun to work with.  You will be seeing lots of ice cream and beach cards from me in the next weeks!  Keep cool and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment