Wednesday, June 8, 2022

 I have been watching two birdhouses outside of my office window.  One has tree swallow babies and the other has bluebird babies.  The parents to both families of birds are coming and going all day long.  I know they will leave their boxes soon. They have inspired me to make a card using Stampin' Up's  Free As A Bird stamp set.  After stamping and coloring the image, I lightly shaded the area around the image using a very light alcohol marker.  Stampin’ Up’s Deckled Rectangle dies are a nice change from stitched and/or scalloped rectangle dies that I usually use.  The card is on the simple side with all white layers.  Therefore, I added a foam layers under the rectangles for a little dimension.  Just remember to stamp the sentiment before adding the layers.  Have a great week!             




No comments:

Post a Comment