Wednesday, April 6, 2022

 I finished all of my Easter cards, but can't post a picture until they are received.  So., I am posting a Mother's Day card that I recently made.  I know that the recipient is not on a computer, so she will not see this.  I purchased the new Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Floral Wreath Add-on dies.  This set is actually to be used with their Magic Iris line of interactive dies.  I am not that into interactive dies, but I really liked the wreath.  I cut the wreath using SU's old Green Galore cardstock.  For the flowers, I used a variety of cardstock colors.  The center of the wreath was stamped using Lawn Fawn's Magic Spring stamp set and colored with Copic Markers.  The background paper is also from Lawn Fawn.  To complete the card, I punched the two corners with my SU Scallop Corner Punch.

Have a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment