Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Easter Collage



While looking around the Internet, I found a blog by Kristie Marcotte and she has videos in which she gives measurements and shows how to make a variety of cards from one pack of pattern paper.  Today's card came from a video in which she used a pack of Easter paper from Doodlebugs.  I watched it and received many card layout ideas.  Today's card is similar to one of Kristie's cards, except for the fact that I used my Echo Park Easter Celebration pack and my 1-1/4 square punch rather than the cover all frame from My Favorite Things.  I think the layout is very cute.  After  lining up the squares, I might just break down and purchase the $30 die!  Cut the frame and fill it in with the squares~~much easier and quicker.  The sentiment is from Sunny Studio Stamps.  Very adorable, if I say so myself!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment