Friday, February 26, 2021

Polka Dot Birthday


 I have been spending time in my craft room going thru everything.  I do this every once in the while and it was overdue!  I came across a bunch of pre-cut pattern paper.  I can't remember what it was cut for specifically, so I used that paper for today's card.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's retired Express Yourself stamp set.  The sentiment was stamped on white cardstock and cut with SU's Decorative Label punch.  I did sponge the edges to give the die cut a little bit of a distressed look to match the distressed look of the paper.  Many years ago, I made a "layer" which was a bit larger than the label punch.  I cut many of this "layer" on my Cricut in just about every color SU had at the time.  When I showed these layers to my friend, Paula, we had a good laugh over what was I thinking when I cut out so many of every different color of SU's cardstock!  And now, one of hundreds got used!  You might be seeing this punch/layer combination a lot in the future!  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. HÜBSCHE KARTE... da wird sich jemand freuen,,,
    wünsche noch einen schönen TAG
    bis bald die BIRGIT AUS TIROL

    ReplyDelete