Wednesday, February 17, 2021

47 Years


Yesterday John and I celebrated our 47th wedding anniversary.  I have a hard time thinking that 47 years ago we said, "I do!"  Old people celebrate 47th anniversaries!  We are getting up there, but not old yet!  We enjoy the bluebirds that come around our house in the summer and last year we had them in the winter.  Since I have been looking for them again, I thought a couple of little bluebirds would make a cute card for John.  I used the Springtime Critters stamp set from Simon Says Stamp because of the cute birdhouse with the heart and the little birds.   I colored the images with alcohol markers and cut them with my Scan N Cut.  After adhering the images to a piece of white cardstock that was cut with a scallop die from Lawn Fawn, I adhered that to a blue background layer.  The sentiment is from a retired Stampin' Up set.  It is the perfect card to take our mind off of the snow and cold and to know that Spring is not far away!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment