Monday, January 11, 2021

Gingham Birdhouse

I did work on Valentines over the weekend, but until I send them, I don't want to post them.  So, I am posting another card I made using Lawn Fawn's Birdhouse add-on dies.  This time, I used pattern paper for the birdhouse.  The paper is from Echo Park's Dots and Stripes Gingham Collection, Spring.  I layered the birdhouse on embossed Lost Lagoon cardstock (doesn't look like it in the picture) from Stampin' Up.  Not sure what cardstock I used for the leaves.  I used my Scan N Cut to cut the birds from Photo Play's Love Birds double-sided paper.  When cutting out the birds, a few cut out with a border and birds on which I didn't add a border, they did not do so well.  For me, cutting out pattern paper doesn't always work the way I hope it will!  (A good reason to purchase 2 pieces instead of one!)  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment