Friday, December 18, 2020

Merry

Today's cards are bright and cheerful.  The "MERRY" was cut using My Favorite Things' Stacked Merry Die-namics.  The bird is from Penny Black's Winter Wonderland stamp set.  I used different stamps for the word "Christmas".  As cute as the "christmas" font is on the Pool Party card, not having an Upper case "C" bothered me.  So then I found another "Christmas" stamp and started using that one as it had the Upper case "C".  Tonight my Christmas cookie decorator is coming over for our annual baking weekend.  Looking forward to having Sydney here to keep our baking tradition going.  I am so happy that at 16 years old, she still looks forward to our annual "toast the bread for stuffing" and "bake the Christmas cookies".  She is such a loving young lady.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment