Monday, November 16, 2020

Fun Friends

There surely was a chill in the air yesterday!  I actually thought about wearing a winter coat!  There was no snow but the cold, windy air did speak of winter!  So today I am posting a wintery card I created using My Favorite Things' Frost Loving Friends stamp set from Stacey Yakula.  After coloring the very cute bear, I stamped the snowy background.  Their Elegant Rectangles STAX dies made the perfect layers.  The plaid paper is a new pack of MFT papers consisting of plaids in a variety of colors.  The color of the little bear called for Stampin' Up's long ago retired Close To Cocoa cardstock and the blue plaid matched his hat.  After arranging the elements on the card, I used my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen for the snow.  

I know we don't see each other very much due to Co-vid, but because of each and every one of you, life is truly more fun!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment