Monday, September 14, 2020

Dropping In

Yesterday was a simply gorgeous day!  After the dreary past week, the day was especially enjoyable.  It is time to send greetings to a few of my elderly friends.  Today's card is the happy mail they will be receiving from me this week.   I decided to use my Zig watercolor brush pens as I have been seeing some pretty water-colored cards.  I used Sunny Studio Stamps Beautiful Autumn stamp set and coordinating dies for the leaves and acorns.  I stamped a few leaves and started water coloring.  Those didn't turn out, so I stamped more and more after that!  I finally choose the best leaves and acorns and put the Zig brushes away!  There is something about water-coloring that just doesn't work with me.  Back to the Copics for the next card!  

Before adhering everything to the white layer, I splattered gently with Early Espresso refill ink.  Twine and sequins finished off the card front.   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment