Monday, August 24, 2020

Sweet Sixteen

We celebrated Sydney's birthday over the weekend.  We met for ice
cream and as always, had fun at the parking lot party and being with each other.  Syd has always been my little sweetie pie, so I made her card using the My Favorite Thing's Sweetie Pie die set and their pattern paper.

When she opened her present from us, she was surprised and was crying because it was too much money that we spent! I told her we spent the money so long ago, we didn't really spend any!   She was very surprised and drove it home.  Little did I think, when we bought that car nine years ago, that it would be Sydney's.  John detailed the car, Matt filled it with gas on his way to the party and with 50,000 miles Sydney will have a few good years with it.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment