Monday, July 13, 2020

Berry Sweet

Yesterday my friend, Paula, came over for a driveway date.  The weather was perfect to sit outside.  We had a very enjoyable afternoon~~although not crafting together is getting too old. 

Last week I saw a card by Korin Sutherland on Facebook. so I went to Sweet N Sassy Stamps to see the set.  Of course I ordered it!  The card was very cute as were the colors used.   I received the stamp set on Saturday and stamped and colored in the berries after I opened the package.  When Paula left, both Korin's card and spending the afternoon with Paula were my inspiration for making a card similar to Korin's.  Paula is a berry sweet friend to have!

Supplies:
Sweet N Sassy Stamps:  Summer Fruits stamp set
Doodlebug Designs:  Land That I Love pattern paper
Miscellaneous:  Dimensionals, Copic markers and Brother Scan N Cut

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment