Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Tool Time

Father's Day is not too far off, so I decided I best make a few cards! Today's card was on Sunny Studio Stamps' blog and I just changed/added a few things.  I used my Misti to evenly space the hammers and saws.  The Misti worked really well until I stamped  the last hammer and it was too close to the edge.  I will have to practice that spacing thing. But that's okay because John probably won't even notice.  I also saw a couple of places that I went over the lines coloring.  Remember how I used to joke about my Mom or John's Mom not seeing the little "oops"?  Well guess what?  Now John and I are reaching that point where we don't see those things.  Luckily, when I look at the pictures of the cards on my computer,  I can see those little "oops"!

Supplies:
Sunny Studio Stamps:  Tpp; Time stamp set
Amuse Studios:  Essential Sentiments Too
Stampin' Up:  Blueberry Bushel cardstock; retired DSP

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment