Wednesday, June 24, 2020

So Many Hibiscus!

Over the weekend I spent some time coloring hibiscus flowers.  The image was stamped in various ink colors and then colored with alcohol markers and colored pencils in various color combinations.  Some were pretty; others not so!  I started labeling the images with the colors used.  I wish I would have done that from the beginning for future reference. 

Stampin' Up's In The Tropics dies arrived on Monday so I was able to choose and die cut flowers and leaves for today's card.  You will probably be seeing a few cards with hibiscus and plumeria flowers on them in the future!  Today's flowers were colored with colored pencils.

Supplies:
Stampin' Up:  Timeless Tropical stamp set; In The Tropics dies; Regal Rose and White cardstock; twine; Strawberry Slush and Wild Wasabi ink
Sizzix:  Embossing folder
Prisma Colored Pencils

One question I have is:  What is the plural of hibiscus?  Some say hibiscus and others say hibiscuses.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment