Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Lili of The Valley Stamps

On Monday, I ran across a card that had an image I just had to have.  It is a digi-stamp from Lili of The Valley Stamps.  The thing about digi-stamps is that you get them right after you order them.    No waiting for the order to be filled and shipped and no shipping costs.  Today's cards were created using the $3.30 digi-stamp.  I downloaded the image to my computer and printed it up in various sizes.  The slim line card was the first one.  I made four of them using different colors and sent them in the mail to special people.  One of the smaller images I used for the card size I usually make,
5-1/2" x 4-1/4".  The slim line image was colored using Copic markers.  For the usual size card, the image was colored with colored pencils.  In 24 hours I have more than made use of my $3.30 stamp investment.

Supplies:
Lili of The Valley:  Birds With Roses digi stamp
Stampin' Up: Friendly Phrases stamp set; Whisper White And Green Galore cardstock
Close To My Heart:  Just To Say stamp set
Trinity Stamps:  Scallop Card Panels & Banners dies
MFT Stamps:  Checked Paper

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment