Friday, May 29, 2020

Happy Birthday Slimline Card

Happy Friday!  Needless to say, I did purchase a set of slimline card dies.  I cut the word "HAPPY" on my Scan N Cut.  The confetti and streamers were punched with a Stampin' Up punch.  Today's card measures 8-1/2" x 3-1/2".   (I would like a border around the edge of the pink scalloped rectangle, so next time, I will make my card base 8-3/4" x 3-3/4".)  I sponged the white top layer, measuring 8-1/8" x 3 1/8", with Distress Inks. A splatter of white acrylic ink added a little texture to the background.

Supplies:
Sunny Studio Stamps:  Sweet Celebrations
Stampin' Up:  Sprinkles Punch (retired)
Distress Inks

I also made an envelope that coordinates with the card.  I posted a video showing how to make envelopes for a slimline card.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment