Wednesday, April 8, 2020
Easter Dragon
I try to personalize cards when it comes to cards for people I know and I did so with this Easter card for Jen and Mark. The images on the card are from a few different stamp sets including Lawn Fawn and Sunny Studio Stamps. The pink polka dot paper was cut using the Storybook die from Pretty Pink Posh. The dragon is from My Favorite Things. I thought Mark would get a kick out of a dragon egg instead of a chickie egg! Have a great day and stay healthy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment