Thursday, March 19, 2020

Stampin' Up Easter

Both John and I are using our creativity sprucing up the house.  Mostly I come up with the ideas and shop online while John does the work!  In between that, I have been making some Easter cards.  Today's card was created using Stampin' Up products.  The cross is from SU's Special Blessings stamp set.  Other than the sentiment, everything used for this card is Stampin' Up!  I was going to use Balmy Blue flowers to coordinate with the Balmy Blue oval background, but they didn't show up that great.  So I punched white flowers and sponged the edges with Balmy Blue ink.

I hope you are all healthy and sticking around your houses.  We went to the grocery store Monday, but other than that, we are home.  Today John has a doctor appointment.  Thought for sure it would be cancelled, but no such luck.   Going to a doctor's office is the last place I want him to go.  Oh, well!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment