Monday, March 2, 2020

No Cone!

On Friday, my little friends from across the street came over for a card-making session.  Their dad likes St. Patrick's Day, so each child had their choice of images to use on their card.  (I don't have many stamps for this occasion.  So, I printed up clip art images from which they could choose.)  The image I thought the little boy would choose was a stein of green beer.  When he saw the beer, that is the one he had to use.  Then Matt came over and he teased them all a bit.  Later in the morning, we were eating a snack and Matt and John came upstairs.  Matt started joking around and the little boy started acting so silly~~exactly as Matt did when he was 7!  His sisters thought that both of the boys were quite funny.  There was lots of laughter in the kitchen on Friday.  It was a great morning!

 I needed a couple get well cards so I was looking for ideas for the Art Impressions Doggy Kisses stamp set. I came across cards by Sandy Allnook using the set in a video.  Her video was about making signage on your cards.  Of course, I had to try it,  The card on the left was my first attempt and I was pleased with it.  But I still wanted it to look like Sandy's.  So I tried again.  The card on the right is my second attempt.  I am pretty pleased with how it turned out.  They are both cute.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment