Monday, March 30, 2020

Butterfly Basics w/o a Butterfly

Happy Monday!  Hope everyone had a nice weekend in spite of  the social distancing.  My house is looking prettier than usual.  Every time another room gets refreshed, that is my favorite.  Right now, my dining room is the biggest change.  Next will be my office.

While John is painting, I am in my scrap room.  I am making multiples of the same card not only for Cards For Soldiers and Cards For Little Hearts, but also for a few elderly people living in Friendship Village.  Today's cards will go to them.  For the first card I stamped the image and sentiment using Memento black ink.  It is pretty.  The next card I used Grey Memento ink and I liked that much better.  The image is from Stampin' Up's Butterfly Basics stamp set.  I used Pink Pirouette and Soft Sea Foam cardstock.  The images were colored with alcohol markers.   Two different embossing folders were used for the white layers.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment