Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Heart Tin Favors

On Sunday, I went with Matthew to transport rescue dogs from Rockford to Gilberts.  They actually came up from Tennessee and we were the last leg before they all went to their foster homes.  We had nine of the cutest little puppies, a husky/shepherd mix and another very loving dog.  It is a good thing I didn't know about fostering dogs when I was younger because poor John would be living in a house filled with dog cages!!  These are some of the pups after their long drive.  They are about 6 weeks old and beyond cute!  If anyone you know is thinking about getting a dog or cat, check out www.hoofwoofmeow.org.  All of their cats and dogs are in foster homes and well cared for by people with big hearts.

Speaking of hearts, today's post are favors I made using the foil heart tins in Stampin' Up's Occasions Catalog.  After filling the tins with candy and loose M&M's, I put the decorated covers on.  As I was picking them up, I was thinking to myself that loose candy might not have been a good idea.  When we were grocery shopping, I picked up a bag of Hershey kisses to replace the M&M's.  Wouldn't you know it?  I picked up a tin to change the contents and the bottom fell from the top and the M&M's splattered on the kitchen floor!  Glad I didn't send these favors home with the kids across the street.  They would have had M&M's all over their house! Hope the snow doesn't accumulate too much later today!  Be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment