Thursday, February 6, 2020

Happy Mail

Today's cards were made for the Cards For Little Hearts group.  Christina, the founder of this group, collects cards yearly.  In addition to her Heart Month Collection, she hosts a Holidays/Winter collection in November.  During the rest of the year, she collects "general" cards for two children's hospitals in Ohio.  You can read about Cards for Little Hearts at www.cardsforlittlehearts.com.

Now that I am done with all the Valentines I need, I plan on sending Christina at least a few cards per month.  They will be hello or thinking of you or sending hugs cards.  I will make good use of all of the stamp sets I have for cards that hopefully will bring smiles to children.  I used the Happy Mail stamp set from WPlus 9 and Copic markers to color the images on today's cards.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment