Thursday, January 2, 2020

XO XO

I am making a list of a few things I need from Stampin' Up's Occasions catalog when it goes live on January 3rd.  On that list is a package of the new From My Heart Specialty DSP.  And then I am down in my craft room and what do I find?  The Valentine paper from a few years ago.  I used some of it on today's card.  It was cute when I bought it and it is still cute paper.  But I am pretty sure I still need the new DSP in the Occasions catalog!

The little girl is from MFT Stamps' You Have My Heart stamp set.  For the little girl's dress I stamped her on the DSP and fussy cut the dress and added it to the stamped and colored image on the card.  The little heart and the xo are from Lawn Fawn's Heart Shaker Gift Tag dies.  Another cute Valentine or a card for someone special for no reason.

I have to change the subject here, but I was sitting in my office last Friday when I saw a bluebird!  And then I saw two bluebirds! The blinds were down, but open, when I took a picture, but it was too blurry.  I called for John so he could see them, too.  If he didn't see them, he would say something like, "Are you sure they were bluebirds?"  He was as surprised as I was to see them here at the end of December.   Now we are wondering where they are staying?  I am keeping an eye out for them when I am in my office!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment