Thursday, January 23, 2020

Winter Thank You

In between making Valentines, I have been working on thank you cards for the Christmas presents we received.  The background on today's card was created using Distress Oxide ink which was brushed on Whisper White cardstock, starting off the cardstock and brushing towards the center.  As you can see, I left the center nearly white.  And that is where I adhered the image of Rory and Noelle.  By the way, this is an image that I first colored and then cut on my Scan N Cut.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have problems cutting out Stacy Yacula images due to the animal fur lines when using my SNC.  I finally decided to color first and see if that would make a difference on the SNC.  It did!  So I now color then cut on most of my images, all the while thinking positively that the SNC won't make a mistake!  After putting the card together, I added little snowflakes using a white Jane Davenport Paint Pen.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment