Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Fall Wreath


The leaves have fallen off the colorful trees in my front yard.  But as I walked down the driveway the color on the ground was still pretty.  When I went to my scrap room to make a card for today, those colors inspired me.  For the leaves and flowers I used various cardstock scraps together with my Stampin' Up smaller daisy punch and Lawn Fawn's Stitched Leaves framelits.  The wreath was created using SU's Braided Linen Trim which I adhered to the cardstock with double-sided tape.  The leaves, flowers and sentiment covered those areas.  Speaking of sentiment, I do like SU's Timeless Label Punch.  It fits a variety of sentiments.  I will be using it often and I need to see about making a layer for the punched shape on my Scan N Cut.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment