Monday, November 25, 2019

Christmas Dragon

Over the weekend I went down to clean my scrap room and needless to say, that did not go well.  But I was able to make a few Christmas cards.  Today's post is a card I made for a cute 2 -1/2 year old boy.  His dad is into playing Dungeons and Dragons, so he will appreciate it for sure! The dragon is from MFT Stamps' set, Magical Dragons.  The hat is worn by one of the little sea creatures in Lawn Fawn's Christmas Fishes.  It was the right size so I stamped the image and fussy cut the hat for the Dragon.  The tree and present are from MFT's Happy Pawlidays set.  The sentiment was created combining words from two different MFT stamp sets.  Fun card to make and the glitter adhesive dots from Stampin' Up are great little tree decorations.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment