Monday, November 18, 2019

Acetate Box Liners

Last week I watched a video that my Stampin' Up demonstrator, Kim, created using her Scan N Cut to make liners for SU's 2x2 acetate boxes.  (Kim has many videos using her Scan N Cut on her blog at www.thepaperedchef.com).  The one minus to the SNC for me is that instead of a score line, it cuts dashes.  When you fold it works fine.  I prefer an actual scored line.  So I decided to use my Cricut.  Using Kim's measurements, I was able to create the liners on my pretty light pink Cricut Explore.  I even decided to see if I could make liners for the 1-1/2" acetate boxes I purchased from Clear Bags.  After a number of adjustments, I was successful.  The acetate boxes shown today were my test boxes and they turned out pretty good.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment