Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Fall Flowers


Last week Friday, my friend Chris came over and brought me these
pretty flowers.  They were from her garden and looked like an artificial arrangement the flowers were so perfect.  I got my inspiration for today's card from her bouquet.

I used Stampin' Up's Daisy punch and Calypso Coral and Berry Burst cardstock for the flowers.  My Favorite Things Fab Foliage dies were used for the leaves.  The sentiment was stamped on white cardstock that had been cut using a die from Stampin' Up's Smooth Sailing die set.  A while back I had scanned that particular die cut image on my Scan N Cut, increased the size slightly and saved it on my SNC for future layering.  So I took a piece of Berry Burst cardstock, pulled up that layer that is saved on my SNC and cut that bottom layer.  A little Old Olive twine and bow were added to the flowers.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment