Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Cards For Grandma

My neighbor children's Grandma is going to have surgery.  So I thought I would cut things on the Cricut that the children could use to make get well cards for their Grandma.  The turtle and the whale were easy to cut and put together.  Then I thought the little duck in the umbrella would make an adorable "Heard You're Under The Weather" card.  And then I started cutting and layering!  This card took a whole lot of time so Grandma will not be getting one like it.  I have a duck stamp with a little duck under an umbrella that the older girl can stamp and color! 

I haven't used my Cricut in ages.  So it was fun to get back to it and refresh my memory on writing with it and cutting layers.  I spent ages trying to figure out how to change the color on the canvas only to find out that option is in a new place in Cricut Access. I need to watch more getting reacquainted videos! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment