Friday, August 30, 2019

An Autumn Note

Yesterday all of us Cricut girls got together for lunch and a play date.  The best part of it was that Nikki brought her little Baby Nolan to meet us.  It was good to see Nikki and her seven week old baby.  He is so very cute.  And actually, he is just perfect!  He is blessed to have such a good Mommy and Daddy. 

I started working on today's card while they were here, but Nolan and Nikki had my attention.  After dinner I finished the card.  I used an embossing folder from Stampin' Up for the background.  The images are from stamp sets by both MFT Stamps and Sunny Studio Stamps.  You can't see it too well, but I also used some copper thread in the pumpkin arrangement.  The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted's Sweet Little Sentiments set. Have a great Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment