Monday, August 19, 2019

A Halloween Card

On Friday I attended the Scrapbook Expo and had a great day with my friends.  This year I was much more aware of not getting sucked into buying everything I saw.  And it worked.  Now I won't feel bad when spending money on new Stampin' Up products when their catalog goes live on September 4th!

One exhibitor that caught my attention was The Paper Cut.  They sell a variety of paper products~~papers, cardstock, envelopes, dies and die cuts.  I only purchased a 'card kit" that included card bases, already die cut layers and envelopes for five cards.  The cost was $4.75, so less than a dollar each. I purchased a card kit with Halloween colors.  I added my stamped images to quickly make today's card.  I did add a white liner to the inside of the black card base and stamped the sentiment so that it would not show thru the oval card front.  The images are from Lawn Fawn's Spooktacular stamp set.  I added the black splatter.  The cardstock is okay, but I prefer the weight of MFT Stamps and Stampin' Up cardstock.  The lady ahead of me must really like The Paper Cut as she purchased $504 worth of product!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment